We are currently looking for people to fill these staff positions:
Note that in YWAM staff positions are only open to people who have completed a DTS.
- Kitchen Overseer: Are you skilled in the kitchen, with a passion to use these talents to God’s glory? We’re looking for someone responsible for meal preparation, managing donations, and other kitchen duties as necessary.
- Administration: If you’re good with IT, Web page design and maintenance or accounting, we have a need! Also Secretarial, Telephones, communication, scheduling, filing, etc.
- Maintenance Staff: Are you handy with fixing things, maintaining building, grounds and vehicles? We have a need for volunteers to serve with practical skills.
- Evangelist/City Outreach Staff: Do you have a heart for ministry in Lebanon? You might be leading a team and/or working with local Lebanon city outreaches, focused on building relationships through outreaches such as prayer station, children’s ministries, open mic night at Legends Cafe, community service projects, and local ESL classes.
- Secondary School Leaders: We’re looking for those called to lead FCM, SBS, SOFM, SOE, and other University of the Nations secondary schools.
- Missions Day / Summer Outreach Staff: Helps plan, organize, and conduct short-term summer programs for YWAM Lebanon, such as Missions Day or outreaches. (June – August)
- DTS, CDTS, TESOL and ESL Staff : Would you like to commit to training students and sending them to the nations?